Friday, January 31, 2014

ahem, hello again!





So, I lost my blogging mo-jo BIG TIME. I won't go into the details except to say, sometimes it's nice to just make. 

But so here we go... I made this little shawl for my friend Lynn's 30th birthday. There's a super cute model shot here. There's something wonderfully deceptive about short rows that makes the process seem to go faster than it actually is. Be warned though, you gotta love garter stitch (and I mean really LOVE) to make it through this pattern.

The details: 
Pattern: Imagine When
Needles: 4.0 mm

A belated happy new year :) See you again soon.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you again... I was getting worried about you!

Anonymous said...

Misses you....lots!

Cherryeyes said...

Welcome back, Ms TK! So nice to see your polite little "ahem" in my inbox. The shawl is lovely and so are you! xoxo

staci said...

Gorgeous shawl! That color is so vibrant!

Johanna said...

You're back! Yay!

Preeti said...

Great to hear from you again and as always, gorgeous knitting! Short rows are my most favorite knitting technique.

Lynn One, Purl Two said...

You're baaaaaack! And for some dumb reason I am only just NOW finding this out.

YAY!

So happy! And also so happy to have this beautiful scarf/shawl to wear today on this cold and snowy day.

xo

Post a Comment