Thursday, October 17, 2013

Yum





Nothing like a fresh pile of woolies! I zipped these up to thank the people in Nova Scotia who went the extra mile to show us a good time. I bought the red skein of Rowan at The Loop Craft Cafe and started the pair on a break in the public garden. When I came home I used up some oddballs of this and that to round out the lot. If you're looking for a quick and easy project (Christmas is coming peeps!), I love this crochet pattern.

Happy weekend - we're almost there!

3 comments:

Cherryeyes said...

I can SO see you sitting in the Public Gardens, kintting in a little ray of sunshine sent down just to brighten your lovely self. I like the matching cowl with the four huge buttons that shows up at the bottom of the link. That pair, the mittlets and the cowl would not take too long, would they? Hmmm. You are right about Christmas, and I'm one of the peeps needing the wakeup call. You are the best!

Preeti said...

For a minute I thought these were knit. Now crochet would go so much faster... hmmm, you've got me looking at my Ravelry stash page for possibilities!

ana said...

i really like that pattern too, works up really quickly. very pretty colours you've got there!

Post a Comment