Friday, December 7, 2012

Falala Fjord!

Fjord hat

Fjord hat

Fjord hat

Fjord

Last winter my friend Johanna emailed me a link to a very pretty hat over on Wiksten.

We were both completely smitten with the sweet topper and I resolved to make the hat -- or at least my interpretation of the hat -- for the following Christmas.

Lucky for me the pattern, Fjord, was released through Brooklyn Tweed. I dug through my stash and found some Oatmeal Aran weight and I worked on this hat in Montreal.

I love the deep squishy garter brim and the slight slouch star top. 

The details: Debbie Bliss cashmerino 1.5 balls
Needles: 4 mm and 5 mm

Merry Christmas J, hope you stay warm and chic in this little number!

3 comments:

Lynn One, Purl Two said...

WHOA. LOVE this. i want to very selfishly knit myself one. WHOA MOMMA!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo happy that this knit is for YOU!!!

Johanna said...

I love, love, love my hat! Thanks so much ms tee kay!

Post a Comment