Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sweetness





I'm really pleased with how this little cardi came together.

The pattern: Baby Girl Fair Isle Cardigan from Purl Soho (I believe it is only available in the store or through mail order).

Modifications: The pattern calls for Blue Sky Royal Alpaca but I switched it up and went with Cascade Superwash sportweight. The pattern calls for four colours for the Fair Isle section up top but I used three. I bumped the needle size up to 3.5mm and followed the stitch count for the newborn size and the length directions for the 6-month size.

This project came together very quickly, knit over the weekend (granted, it was a long weekend and there was a fair bit of golf watching involved). I love the cool gray canvas, the happy splash of sunshine yellow and the tiny patch of bright blue.

1 comment:

Post a Comment