Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas cozies

Churchmouse tea cozy

A few years ago, I scratched together some plans to make a gabillion Noro striped scarves. In the end, I made two (which is pretty close to a gabillion) and then decided that would be quite enough. But what to do with the four remaining skeins of Silk Garden in the stash? Tea cozies for Christmas!

Noro tea cozy

I love this pattern - it is simple and quick to pull together and snugs the teapot perfectly. I think it took about two evenings to knit up one cozy.

And while I was strolling down tea cozy lane, I crocheted one too just for fun.


Project details: The first two cozies were made using the Churchmouse ribbed pattern and Noro Silk Garden (1 ball each). The crocheted cozy was made using a pattern from The Simple Things first issue, using Rowan Kid Classic.

Have a nice weekend dear friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're just amazing!!!!! how is it that you can have such great taste and talent when you must be sleep deprived.......

Cherryeyes said...

And I'd like to know why you have so many teapots!!

Post a Comment